Ladies and gentlemen, today Ain’t Baroque is one full year old! I’m at a conference this week and my Halloween post is time-sensitive, so I’ve postponed some of the celebratory new stuff till next week. In the meantime, though, run to the store and buy some cake and ice cream and then feast your eyes on these one-year stats:
- This is Ain’t Baroque’s 304th post.
- As of this writing, there have been 301 comments.
- There have been 13,027 hits.
- The busiest day so far is August 27, 2010, which garnered 1,126 views (mostly due to a rash of StumbleUpon hits for the day’s post).
- Not surprisingly therefore, the top referrer is StumbleUpon, followed by Twitter and Alpha Inventions.
- The top search term that leads people here is “funny kittens.” Look, I don’t know. LOL Friday is powerful.
- The top post, not including the home page, is “Schooled!” Wouldn’t be my top pick, but whatever floats your collective boat.
So in other words, Ain’t Baroque is still a baby. But for starters, nifty, huh?
(But where is the cake? I was told there would be cake. The cake is a lie!)